Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Technically Challenged Person Needs Email Help PLEASE

I would like to change my email accounts to one that I don't have to change everytime my ISP changes.  I do have a gmail email account, however it doesn't want to play nice with blogger.  They don't seem to like each other.  When I sign out of one to sign into the other then I have about 15 steps (that's a slight exaggeration) to go through in order to get back to blogger.  Sometimes I spend as much as an hour trying to log back into blogger.  I have gone on their site to see if anyone else has this problem and have not found a solution.  I thought about Yahoo, but everytime I get an email from someone who has Yahoo, my inbox is filled with yahoo spam.  As you can tell, I am not computer savvy so this is a real struggle for me.  If I could get my gmail to play nice then I would use it, however I need to change the name and it won't let me... I can delete the account but they don't recommend that.  Not sure why.  As you can see...I desperately need help.

Thanks so much to anyone willing to help this technically challenged person

No comments: