Monday, May 27, 2013

Cards Galore

I haven't had time to craft in so long...I have spent the last 2 days beavering away in my room with my door closed.  No phone calls except emergencies...only if I deem they are emergencies.  My body demanded some much needed "me time".  Thus the reason for all the posts and all the bad pictures as they were all taken on this dreary day.


Love how this stamped Vellum Flower turned out. I embossed it with
seafoam which is a light cream color.  Center of flower is a darker cream and the
die cut leaves are a satin cream.
Challenges:
Flowers
Monochromatic
Not sure this will fit, but I have several shades of cream, or two slight variations in
the blue color.  If it doesn't fit just delete it from the challenge.




I love this Card.  Made it for my mother's Birthday this week.  Hope she likes it

Challenges:
3,2,1
(if I didn't do this right, just delete it)
3 butterflies, 2 papers, 1 ribbon
Butterfly






Challenges:
Think Pink  (think Baby Girl is all about pink)
Photo inspiration (pink & flowers)

8 comments:

brenda said...

Two super cards Sally, I especially like the monochromatic one.

Thanks so much to joining in with our Birthday celebrations at Allsorts.

B x

Laine said...

Such a cute pink bear. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Paper Crafting Journey.
Laine
x

Marijke said...

Well, you have done a lot of work in your Me time!! I love them all, but I write for the butterflies. Thank you for sharing it at the DDCC challenge.
Marijke.

catherine said...

Beautiful and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week for our birthday challenge
x catherine

Cindy van Oorschot said...

All your cards are lovely. The pink bear is especially cute. Thanks for joining us at CFAS for our special tribute challenge.

Pat K said...

WOW, what a gorgeous flower on this elegant blue & white card...so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

Jo Channon said...

Love the bear, so cute and the black and white card is very stylish. Thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts 4th Birthday Challenge. I hope that you can pop by again. Jo x

Julie said...

Love these cards!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend for our Monochrome challenge!

Hugs

Julie x