Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Catching Up On My Scrapbooking

It is hard to believe that with all that has been going on I have found time to scrapbook a little this past month.  I am so far behind, I wonder if I will ever get caught up again.  I have been without a computer for almost a month and so I thought I would try to scrapbook a few pages.  I only have about 100 more pictures and then I will be caught up. 

Children's photos have been purposely blurred.
These might fit a few Challenges:
Anything Goes
Anything Goes

Birthday



Anything Goes





Think Spring. 
Easter Lillies and grass fits the bill for Spring







4 comments:

Susan Kennedy said...

Great layouts!! I love them all!! Thanks a lot for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck! I really hope to see you again for our next challenge!!

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT

Dewi Lestari said...

Lovely lay outs! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Birthdays
Hugs
Dewi

PaperDaisies said...

Fabulous layouts. Just stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Josephine said...

Great layouts.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!