Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Book Review-" 'Til Death" by Sharon Sala

" 'Til Death
by
Sharon Sala
Publisher: Harlequin
 
 

Meg Walker Lewis doesn’t seem to have much luck with men.  Her first love, Lincoln Fox, was wrongly accused of a crime he didn’t commit.  After 18 years he came back to Rebel Ridge Kentucky to clear his name and find the real murderer.  In the meantime Meg married Bobby Lewis who killed a man over drugs and was sent to prison.  Strange things are happening to Meg and somehow it involves the past.  Can Linc and Meg reunite after all these years?
Sharon Sala is one of my favorite Harlequin Romance writers.  Her books grab your attention from page one and this book was no exception.  The intrigue started from the beginning pages with strange events happening to Meg, such as finding cut ropes on the cow pen, to someone entering her home to leave flowers, and that’s all before the bullets  start flying. 
Ms. Sala’s characters are so real you often find yourself cheering them on or holding your breath to see if they will get out of the situations they find themselves in.  Although the other two books in this series have been great, this one in my opinion has by far been the best.  I can’t wait for the next book in the series.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this ebook by the publisher, Harlequin, through Net Galley   Blogger Program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.


No comments: