Sunday, November 4, 2012

Just Crafting Away

This post is mainly about paper crafts... Not so much cardmaking.
I was hosting a 6 week Bible Study and gave most the the paper crafted items
 each week to the ladies that attended.  They seemed to enjoy the added extra "something" each lesson.


 Easel Card calendar & Note Pad
Challenges:
Anything Goes
Diminsions and a sentiment

I loved this bag.  It started out white.  I sprayed it with glimmer mists and Mr. Huey mists, then stapmed it with leaves, added a folded flower and pearl brad in the middle.  It is really pretty in real life.  It shimmers and the gals I gave them to, just loved them.
Challenges:
Falling Leaves
Pearls and Flowers


Challenges:
Halloween





Challenges:
Die Cuts and Punches
The tag is punched and the white leaves and vines are a die cut.
Anything Goes
Anything Goes

10 comments:

Ali said...

Wow! Those teapots are so clever! I love the colour scheme too and the beautiful die-cut flourishes and flowers. Just lovely.

Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT this week. :)

Ali

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh my goodness, what stunning projects! Thanks so much for sharing at Fussy and Fancy xx

butterfly said...

Beautiful projects all round, and your flowery, shimmery altered bag looks lovely with its pearl brad. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Alison x

Lisa M said...

Oh my goodness..what a gathering of beautiful work from you Sally! I've thoroughly enjoyed looking at all your creativity and those tea pots nearly made me break my jaw on my desk! WOW....
I also love your Halloween card, the embossing and the BOO with witch hat look incredible!!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Pat K said...

WOW the teapots are fabulous. Love the colours. I can appreciate how much work is involved....very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week. hugs, Pat K.x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

OMG! these teapots are spectacular! They look amazing and I love the colors! Lovely to see you playing along with us @ The Crafty Pad this week :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

Nikki Byrne said...

Wowzers! those teapots are AMAZING!Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at OSAAT this week and good luck. hugs

NIKKI DT

Made by Mandy said...

Wow you have been busy, these are all lovely but your teapots are very clever indeed.

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Dora said...

Wow stunning projects, love your teapots especially. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

Tameko said...

Fabulous projects. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays!