Sunday, July 8, 2012

Need Some Quick Help

Hello everyone.  I know it has been months since I have last posted.  There has been a reason for that.  Sometime I might go into details, but not today.  I have not forgotten you all it just seems there isn't enough hours in the day for crafting lately.  I do miss my time on my blog and letting my creative juices flow and checking out all your lovely creations.  Maybe soon I will be back and able to start blog hopping again.

Currently I am hosting a weekly Bible Study for a few women.  Usually we meet mornings so donuts and coffee are the order of the day, however we are meeting mid afternoon this week.  What can I serve as a snack and beverage?  Tea, soda??  I really can't seem to come up with a good idea.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Dora said...

Wow two stunning projects, love them both so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx