Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm A Winner!

I can't believe it.  I have wanted to try this digi scrapbooking software forever, but it just didn't fit into my budget...When I saw it being offered for a chance to win it for free over at,  Create With Joy , I just had to sign up.  Every chance I got I Tweeted about it and believe me for me that was no easy feat, since I don't know the first thing about Tweeting, but I really, really wanted that software.  I guess all the Tweeting paid off (I still don't know what Tweeting is:)  LOL

Be sure to stop by Create Wtih Joy.  Check out her wonderful blog.  It is really unique and if you love to cook...she has some wonderful recipes and pictures so wonderful that you want to just eat the photo.  Makes my mouth water thinking about the lovely pumpkin french toast she just posted. 

Anyway thank you so much Create With Joy and My Memories for such a fabulous prize. 
I think I feel a digi scrapbooking session coming on SOON!  I am so far behind in my digi scrapbooking because I dislike the program I am currently using. They say this one will make all the other programs obsolete...Stay tunned...I'm sure there will be pages posted in the near future. 


Just click on the photo and it will take you over to My Memories

3 comments:

The Paper Princess said...

Congratulations Sally - I know you're going to love your prize! :-)

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Rita said...

Congrats Sally!

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

A beautiful elegant make and I love the red colour combo - gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Michelle DT x