Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's All Blue

I must be ill... I have nothing to talk about this evening.  Just my cards... Maybe that is a good thing, especially since my last few posts have been extra long.  I have only created two today since we were so busy celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends.  Way too much food... I'm stuffed.  I think I feel like the turkey....Totally stuffed.



Challenges:
Monochromatic
(my cardstock is the blue, blue/gray family)
#139 winter colors, blue, grey and white
#82 Sam's Sketch



Found this little reindeer in the $1.00 bin at Michaels a couple years ago.  Don't know why I haven't used it before now.  It is perfect for tags... Too cute.
Challenges:
Woodland Creatures
Make a tag
If my baker's twine doesn't count...just delete my entry.  Thanks

10 comments:

Shirley said...

Okay, I think I found a challenge junky. LOLOLOL I love your beautiful blue card! I like the layering of the medallion and the texture of the cardstock.

Shirley said...

I forgot to say the tag is really precious and that image is adorable!

Shirley said...

Tilda is awesome, the decoupage is lovely, and I like the resist star too! The way you did the BG and the wise men is perfect!

carol said...

ooh it's a super tag, and the bakers twine looks lovely, thanks for playing along with our tag challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

gina g said...

Gorgeous tag i love the sweet image and your card is beautiful too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

Mynnette said...

Beautiful creations--love that first one with the blue!!! That reindeer is adorable! Found you via Wee Memories! :)

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card and what a cute tag.

Thank you for joining in with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along with our Winter Colours theme at Creative Inspiraitons! xxx

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a cute tag!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!

Shanna Shands said...

Super cute. I love the moose. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Card Crew challenge and please join us this Tuesday for our new challenge if you can.