Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

It doesn't matter if you live in the USA or somewhere else in the world.   I'd like to wish you ALL a very
Happy Thanksgiving

It doesn't have to be just a tradition here in the USA, everyone can take the time to reflect on things they are thankful for. 
I have so many things to be thankful for, but first I am thankful for a loving, God, whom I strive daily to serve, I am thankful for my husband and for my family.  I am thankful for the blessings I receive each day from sun rising to air we breathe.  Sometimes the wonder of these blessings just overwhelm me. Simple things that I take for granted like those I just mentioned are truly things to be thankful for.    I am thankful for the wonderful memories of times past with my family, the memories we are currently making and those we will make in the future. 
So this thanksgiving, no matter where you are or what your traditions might be, please take the time to reflect on things you are thankful for.  Give your hubby/wife, kids, parents, family and friends an extra kind word or if you are close enough, a big  hug.  Tell a military person or their family thanks for their sacrifices.

Thanksgiving Blessings To All

2 comments:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

Happy thanks giving day... and Happy Birthday miss V...
hugs
kaz_za

Shirley said...

Hope you had a great day too~