Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fruits of My Labors--More Cards

I don't know about you, but I am sort of glad Halloween is over.  I think I have made more cards this year than I have ever made.  Although it is not my favorite holiday it is one I enjoy, especially when those cute little beggers come to the door begging treats!  They are just too adorable.  I found a little time to craft this weekend and these are the fruits of my labors.

This first card I cut out a tree, then overstamped it and added blue gems to pick up the color in the background.  Found this gorgeous green ribbon and an easel card was born!

Challenges: 
Christmas Easel Card
Anything Goes.  Optional add a bit of bling.  I have added gems to my tree
and the background is sparkly but you can't see it in my photo.



Back to these adorable little critters.  They look like they are having tons of fun jumping in the leaves.  This certainly brings back some fond childhood memories.  My dad used to rake leaves and then we kids would spend hours jumping in them. 

Challenges:
Sew What.. I did faux stitching around my tag and the scallop border
#145 Friendship
Fall/Autumn
Sketch
Cutie Sunday
Autumn Colors


I won this stamp some time ago and I never used it until the other day.  I was pretty pleased with the outcome.  I am sure it is a stamp that I will use again, now that I remember I have it.
Challenges:
No Girls Allowed


I started with one of those $1.00 sewing kits from Joanne Fabrics.  Thought they would make a nice item to keep in your desk drawer for those "little" emergencies.  However you know how we crafters are....Ya just gotta alter it.
Challenges:
Anything Goes - past or present. 


20 comments:

Posh Cat Crafts said...

You have made some stunning projects. Thank you for entering into my blog candy and becoming a follower. Good luck in the draw
Hugs
Tamara

*Vicki* said...

So many lovely creations, but that House Mouse creation is so GORGEOUS!! Love your Fall colors and design! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends! Smiles, Vicki ~ HM&F designer

Diane said...

Lucky you in winning this house mouse stamp. I love house mouse and your card is fab Sally !!

thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Awesome creations!!! LOVE your interpretation of our sketch! Great job! Thanks for playing along in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope you'll come back again next week!
Darlene
MMSC DT
MY BLOG

Ute85 said...

What a lovely creation with adorable details. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday.
Hugs Ute85

Cheryl said...

oh wow sally what a gorgeous set of,art you have posted here each one so different yet all so so effective,stunning detail hun hugs cherylxxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the image really sweet!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
hugs shell xx

aqualeiga said...

Such great creations! Love the House Mouse card, I am so pleased you have shared it with us at THE CRAFTY PAD for this week's challenge. Good luck in the prize draw.
Hugs, Ali x

Janis said...

These are all so beautiful and different. Love them all! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Wanda Cullen said...

Especially love the mice romping in the leaves! Always love the stitching detail! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

Sue said...

Wow, so many beautiful cards. Love how you colored the house Mouse scene. Really cute card and design. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

Bastelmichaela said...

A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors....thanks for joining us this week at Cutie Sunday….
Hugs Michaela

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love its clean lines and its rectangular shape...

Thanks for joining in our Christmas Easel Card challenge at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Sally and the altered sewing case is lovely too !! I do especially love the HM one,, but then I am biased :-)

thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Mummylade said...

What a beautiful creation, so classy and clean! Thank you so much for entering this in our Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Christine said...

Gorgeous cute HM image lovely colouring those cute guys are having so much fun..

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends chall this wk

smiles Christine x

Lisa aka Myran said...

Wow, you've been really busy! Gorgeous creations. Thank you for joining us a Papertake Weekly :)

Nadine said...

Hi

wow, wonderful. I love it.
Thank you for playing Cutie Sunday.
Hugs Nadine

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

You sure are busy, great set of cards. your Hm card is wonderful, great coloring. Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends challenge!!

America said...

WOW- so many lovely projects! I especially love that House-Mouse card! Its gorgeous in colors and details and the adorable FALL image. Amazing take on the MMSC sketch and the FALL challenge at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at both the MMSC & the HM&F MC blogs. Good luck on the draw! Hope you can join us again this week!