Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Eureka Moment = Over Abundance of Creations

Did you ever sit and worry about..."what if I mess it up card/creation"?  I was sitting here worrying about that, and suddenly I had a eureka moment....What does it matter if I mess it up?  It's mine and it's only paper, ink, and time.  I felt so much better after I came to that conclusion that I created a whole plethora of stuff:)  After reading this long post you might wish that I had never had a eureka moment. 
My Miss V will be celebrating her birthday soon, so that is the reason
there is no photo.  I scrap all my pages to have them ready so when she has her party all I have to do
is print out my photos, crop and add them to my layouts.  This is done in very purple merri paper.  It looks pink in the photo....Honest it's purple!
Challenges:
Birthday Party






Challenges
Sketch
#177 Gold & Presents
Bears




 Challenges:
Sketch
A Christmas Mouse
It's nearly Christmas
(I made this card for a little boy)






 Challenges:
When is a card not a....





 Challenges:
black n white
Thanksgiving/Thank you/Thankes, etc
Sketch
Sketch




Challenges:
#129  black, white + one color
(I chose to leave my image mainly black and white, my added color is gold)
Punch It.
 (I've used leaf and snowflake punches)




I totally loved making this secret box.  I found a great tutorial on Split Coast Stampers (sorry I don't have the link).  Once you sign in you can find it under resources, by typing in "secret box"
My Miss V's birthday is fast approaching.  Not knowing what to get her this year, I have decided to make this box and fill each drawer full of folded money.  That way she can have a shopping trip to they toy store to buy what she wants...:)


Challenges:
Anything Goes
Little Present
# 75  lots of circles

35 comments:

NancyD said...

Love your secret box. I saw it on MIM. NancyD

Uma said...

fabulous embossing, thank you for joining us at Sunday sketch & stamp

Stampalicious said...

great projects, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

Cheryl said...

gosh hun what a beautiful post love each and ever card you have made especially the white one its stunning,and that box is just brilliant hun,hugs cherylxxxxx

downrightcrafty said...

oh such a cute image choice and gorgeous creation , love it, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps. I have some new candy if you are interested :)

brenda said...

What a fabulous collection of work Sally, all so different and impossible to choose a favourte.

Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

A cans ee at least one there that would also fit the theme at our sister challenge Penny Black and More

B x

Squirrel x said...

Oh my, you have been busy! Love all your creations, and your Christmouse card is fab. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hugs Sxx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love that image and your fabulous colour choice. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nicola said...

Beautiful creations Sally, you have been busy! I love your black, white and gold Christmas card you made for my challenge, it's gorgeous!
Thanks so much for entering my Black/White plus one challenge for Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Josephine said...

What a beautiful collection of creations! I especially love the black and white card!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time and good luck.

Hazel said...

Wow you have been a busy bunny. Thanks for joining in on my challenge over at Cutie Pie,
Hugs
H xx

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Lots of lovely projects. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

julieprice3 said...

Wonderful creations, Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week for our Punch It Challenge
hugs Julie P

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful creations.. i love the white and gold card .. stunning
saw you on MIM
Lisa x

dstandard said...

Lots of eye candy here! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Tracey Brossart said...

Beauitful cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Geri said...

Ok...first, thanks for the most amazing post! I am so glad I stopped by because your words of advice ring so true! You go girl! By the way, your cards are all beautiful and so, so creative! Thanks for sharing some of that creativity with us at Unscripted Sketches!

Pinkllilac said...

Oh my Sally you have been a busy bee, I love your creations, you are so talented.
Hugs Linda

Woo said...

That's what I like to see! Busy fingers! Fab teddy creation for the Cutie Pie Challenge! Thank you for playing Woo x

Lee said...

Stunning cards.

Debs M said...

fabulous box, saw it on mim x

Linda Beeson said...

These are great and love how you used the Unscripted sketch.

kath said...

lots of gorgeous creations...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful creations.
luv
debby

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely creations!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad in White On White challenge. :)

Maggie
x

Laurel said...

Gosh what fun creations!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

aqualeiga said...

Hi Sally,
what a wonderful card, it's perfect for our white on white challenge this week at THE CRAFTY PAD this week...the best of luck!
Hugs, Ali x (TCP DT)

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful, elegant card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie DT

Stephanie Lee said...

awesome projects and fab box!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown. xxx Steph

Dora said...

Wow you have been really busy, love all your cards and that box is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT with your black and white card. It's really elegant. Good luck xx

my little scrapping corner said...

beautiufl cards.


thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope you join us next time too.

my little scrappingcorner
DT One Stitch At A Time

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wow what for great projects.wonderful !!Thank you for joining EAC this week.
hugs tina46

Tameko said...

Fabulous projects. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous creations Sally :-) Oh I agree,,no need to worry about messing things up,we learn from any mistakes we make so no worries :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful creations!! Thank you for sharing your Gorgeous bear card at The Cutie Pies challenge and good luck!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

ps I have candy on my blog
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-christmas-candy.html