Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One Odd Card Out!

They say their has to be one in every crowd.   That is certainly the case for this group of cards.  All but one is Christmas, thus the title... Odd Card Out.
Challenges:
Sentimental Sunday  Halloween and a sentiment
Fab N Funky  Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble.
Top Tip Tuesday  Be Trick or Treat Inspired.


I wish you could see this card in real life.  I am beginning to think this marcasite embossing powder is fast becoming my favorite.  Hummm.... I wonder if I can still buy it?  I have no idea where I got it or how long I have had it... Scary huh?  I have tried to take several photos in hopes you could see how it changes sparkles in the light.  It shows blues, greens, reds, etc.  Very stunning.  Great way to add bling to your Christmas Card!
Challenges:
Fussy and Fancy  3 B's  Black, border punch Bling
Christmas All Year Round  One of these colors  orange, green, purple, black and a punch out or die cut.  (I punched out my border...If this is not what you had in mind just delete it from your challenge.)




I made this "Pink" tree because my granddaughter asked me to make one in her "favoritest" color....PINK
Challenge:
Paper Cutz  In The Pink


Not sure I like this card.  Love the image I stamped, but it didn't color up the way my mind thought it would and the card certainly didn't go together like my mind wanted it too... Do you ever have those days?
Challenges:


I think this is my favorite card of this batch.  The second one I posted is close in the running but there is something about this one that just speaks to me. 
Challenges:
ICSketches  Sketch
Paper Play Time   Say it with sentiments and use buttons and bows.


20 comments:

NancyD said...

Such a lovely batch of cards. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. I love the little mouse ghost - very cute. NancyD

Cheryl said...

oh hun these are a wonderful set of cards just love those trees they are just sheer class really beautiufl hugs cherylxxx

Samantha said...

Great Halloween card Sally, I really love the embossing powder effect! I have emailed you re embossing powder where you might find some... Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Trick or Treat challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Nicola said...

Gorgeous creations Sally, love the image on the Halloween card!
Thanks for entering our three b's challenge this week over at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Diane J said...

A lovely set of cards, it was lovely to look at them all.
I like the angel stamp you have used on the last card.
Good luck in the challenge.
Diane (Guest Designer, ICSketches) x

Rita said...

Wow.....as my jaw drops to the floor! That black & white Christmas tree is a stunner, I love, love, love it!!! I love that image. All of your cards are beauties but that one is my fav...well done Sally!!!

Susie Little said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing at ICS xx

Ginny said...

Fab batch of cards. Thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Sharon said...

I think they are all wonderful!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Paper Cutz Challenge and for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

Mari said...

So many wonderful cards! Love them all. Thank you for taking part in the ICS challenge. Good luck in the draw :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Sally!! So many gorgeous creations here!! I absolutely love your Christmas tree design!! STUNNING!! Hope you have a lovely weekend my dear!! HUGS :)

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely creations!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday in Trick or Treat challenge this week.

Maggie
x

Tameko said...

Nice Halloween card & Christmas cards. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Halloween Challenge.

LaJanette said...

What a super cute image on that Halloween card! Fab card too!

Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week; hope to see you back soon:0)

Hugs;
Janette

NGCARDS said...

Wonderful card thanks for playing at EAC! xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous, gorgeous cards
luv
Debby

Céline said...

gorgeous card
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline dt member

CraftinGranny said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for joinig us at CCAYR this month. Hope to see you back next month. "Hugs"

Mel X said...

Wow, stunning selection of cards. Your black and white tree is truly awesome.

Thanks for joining us this time at Fussy and Fancy. Good luck.

Mel X

Sheryl said...

Hi Sally! Your Christmas card is gorgeous! I love the effect of the black and white. The tree is so pretty!
Thank you for joining us for our Fussy and Fancy, "3 B'S" challenge!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl