Monday, September 12, 2011

Catching Up And A Little Crafting Too!

Oh good gracious.  I can't believe it is the 12th of September already.  Where oh where has the summer gone?  I seem to have misplaced it.  Not much crafting this summer season.  We have had a bit of a situation, which started on the 28th of June and didn't end until Sept. 10.   Maybe when I get to the point I can talk about it without crying, I will post about it in hopes it will save someone else from the same grief. 

On to happier things.  Today my son celebrated his 36th birthday!  We met early this morning and did some work together, then out to lunch and later this evening his six yr old daughter planned a surprise birthday party for him.  With the help of her mommy we had homemade birthday cake and ice cream.  Her decorations were gorgeous. (for a 6 yr old).  She forgot that she was decorating for a man, but then I am not sure little girls look at their daddys as men.  Anyway  lots of sparkle and shine for her decorating and her handmade card were the order for this party!  We had a blast!  Who knows she may end up being a party planner:)

I have been working on a baby girl scrabook album.  I have not made it for anyone in particular so have added it to my website for sale.  (Sally's Cards) I thought  I would share a few pages with you here and you can check out the rest on my website. 

These might fit the following challenges eventhough they are not cards.

One Stitch At A Time  Anything Goes
Don't ya just love the funky teeth?


Alphabet Challenge   P is for Pastel


Stampin For The Weekend  Tickled Pink
(loved stamping the clothesline full of baby clothes)
 


Paper Play Challenge  2 or more stamped images
I stamped the hearts along the sides of my layout and added the setiment.

Crafty Catz Challenge  Challenge 99 -- Ribbons 


14 comments:

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Gorgeous project!! Thank you for joining us at ACB this week
Hugs
Tamara

Rita said...

This is so beautiful Sally...great job! Glad to have you back.

Josephine said...

What a fabulous project!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

*Vicki* said...

Your pages are really gorgeous here!! So glad to hear you having fun with your children!! :) HUGS

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant creation and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our ribbon theme.

carol said...

lovely creation, i do hope things are getting better for you what ever the situation is or was, hugs ... thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week x carol

Curlybear said...

OMGosh this is one gorgeous creation,
fabulous colour theme, I love the ribbons and the image is adorable its just perfect for our Challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge #99 Ribbons,

I hope you can join us again next week

I have some new Calorie free candy if you are interested

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-)

Sharon Caudle said...

FANTASTIC!!! Thanks so much for joining us at PaperPlay Challenges and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Lesley said...

Beautiful pages! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Sarpreet said...

all are so beautiful

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at OSAAT this week and good luck. Julie DT

Tracey said...

Wonderful LOs & what a wonderful book they will make :)
Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Shirley said...

How precious!!