Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tooting My Own Horn

I was notified yesterday that I had been published in SNR Magazine.  I am really pleased.  Never in a million years did I think my scrapbook pages would ever be good enough to be published. 

Here is my entry..Bet you couldn't guess it was my favorite subject....Miss V...
In early Spring I was cleaning out my sewing box and found lots and lots of unused fabric.  I thought I could make Miss V some outfits for summer wear out of them.  These were the fruits of my labors.  Miss V just had to model them and of course I  JUST had to photograph her modeling.  I used a lot of the fabrics from the materials for my embellishments along with buttons, etc. 

7 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Whooo Slly a big congratulations and well deserved as these are stunning.
Big Hugs Linda

Vicky said...

Well done Sally....and big congrates too..! The pages look stunning hun...and so are the pic's..!

hugs Vicky xx

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi Sally
congrats on being published.. and i know you are def good enought to be published... i have had the pleasure of viewing your pages for years on line now... and they are always stunnging......
i hope the heat dies down for you all ... and you get a bit of breathing time...
hugs
kaz_za

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous

Sarpreet said...

congratulations

The Paper Princess said...

Congratulations, Sally, on your fabulous achievement! You've been in my thoughts... I'm currently hosting a wonderful giveaway for all of my followers - please stop by and check it out when you have a moment!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Sam said...

Huge congratulations on your achievement Sally.... well done :-)

I love your scrapping pages... I can't believe how much Miss V has grown up, bless her.

Keep well.... Sam x