Friday, June 17, 2011

Surprise--Not All Floral Cards!

**EDITED**
I was wondering why it seemed that I had more time to craft a little this week.  I  figured out it is because my granddaughter is finally out of school so I am not having to do so much running at the moment!

Anyway onto my next batch of cards for today:
First up I made this shirt card because I thought it was cute, but I am not really liking it...It is too plain, but as my son would say..."It is what it is"!

Challenges:
Paper Cutz Challenge    #96 Father's Day



I love this image it is another rubber stamp from Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Co.
Challenge:
Cinspirations  Green, Blue and 1 other color (I chose yellow)
Sketch Saturday  Sketch. I flipped it to fit my image
***EDITED TO ADD LINK FOR TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD***
This next card didn't turn out exactly how I imagined it...Not really sure what else I would have done with it.
Challenges:
Fab n Funky Challenges   Tempting Templates



Back to Butterflies:)
Challenge:
Alphabet Challenge  G is for Get Well 


Another image that makes me smile:)
Challenge:
Colour Create #73 Blue, Grey, White



This is not my normal colors...so a little out of my comfort zone, but I liked it once it was finished.
Challenges:
Cutie Sunday  Sketch
Moving Along With The Times  #103 Inspired by A Song
"Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" 
recorded by:  B.J. Thomas
written by:  Burt Bacharach & Hal David

23 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what a fab card love the fold and thanks for joining Crafty Catz

Sonia said...

You did a gorgeous card for our challenge. Love the butterfly.
You made beautiful cards!~
Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog.
Good Luck
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

DesignerDiva said...

WOW Sally you have been busy! Love all of these and fabulous song choice!
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week for our sing song and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Debs said...

WOW so many gorgeous cards - love the HM one and the last one - perfect song choice.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck
{{Debs}}xx

Angel said...

Gorgeous card, an so many lovely makes.

Thanks for joining us at AC.

Huggies Angel

Lesley said...

Beautiful cards, I love the Get Well one. Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

My goodness, I am glad I don't have to pick which card is the best! They are all lovely, I especially love the folded one and would love to learn how to do that one. Your are so talented!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday.....

Hugs
Bella

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous sweetie..!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Stine said...

A beautyful card.
Thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday.
Hugs Stine

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun these are all just brilliant what a great post hun,just love them all to bits,that shirt is so effective hugs cheryl xxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great selection of cards, they are all fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Nadine said...

Hallo

wow, Deine Karte ist ein Traum.
Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei Cutie Sunday.

Liebe Grüße Nadine

Nadine said...

Hallo

wow, Deine Karte ist ein Traum.
Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei Cutie Sunday.

Liebe Grüße Nadine

Pami said...

Sally you are one busy lady!! Your projects are all amazing, can't pick a favourite! Thank you for joining in the challenges at MAWTT and also at Fab 'n' Funky this week. Pami x

Sarpreet said...

wow! so many beautiful cards

Bastelmichaela said...

A beautiful card....thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday.....
Hugs Michaela

Curlybear said...

Oh my these are all so beautiful

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our Fancy Folds,

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

Sylvia said...

A lot of great cards here. Funny image and nice colours on the card you have made for Colour Create.
Thanks for joining.
Sylvia.

lindyloo said...

Super card thank you for joining us at the crafty catz this week linda x

Jennifer said...

Love your template creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky...the very best of luck! xx Jenny xx

Mina said...

wow Sally what a fantastic set of cards...each one so beautifully different too...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Shirley said...

What a great tie for a challenge and your card is wonderful with the matching pocket. What a great card layout with the DP for your image! You next card and card fold is outstanding and TFS the fold too! A really great butterfly get well card and that little House mouse is a winner! Your last card is gorgeous and the song RKFOMH is one of my faves too! So was Paul Newman!