Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Medley Of Cards

This is quite an array of cards.  All different but yet alike.I didn't realize just how many had butterflies on them until after I was going through them.  Hummmm must be on a butterfly kick.  I promise I will put away the butterfly stamps and punches.  Maybe... It is only the 9th of June and already it has been a busy month as far as needing cards go.  Let's see, birthdays, graduations, funerals, babies, father's day, weddings and anniversaries.  I think I have come full circle.  To me some of these cards are pretty "iffy"... not sure they will be used.  I may end up buying a card.  (I know sacriledge)! 

Last night when I was working on this card, it appealed to me.  Today not so much.  I am wondering, what am I thinking.   Way too much texture. 

Challenges:

All Sorts  #106...It's all white with colored image
Paper Take Weekly  Anything goes.. optional extra all white with 1 accent color


 This card was made using alcohol inks and a $1 stamp from Joanne Fabric. 
Challenges:
Colour Create   Purple, Blue, Silver

Used my mists and stencils.  The picture really doesn't do it justice.  There is glimmer and shimmer everywhere.  I also couldn't get the colors to show true in my photo.  Battery must be going dead. That seems to be the case when that starts to happen.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday   Sketch
A Spoonfull Of Sugar   Here comes summer...summer colors, images, etc
Truly Scrumptious  Summer sparkle, gems, bling, flowers, butterflies, etc
Lil Red Wagon   Mist It

Challenges:
Fab n Funky  Magnifient Men
Fussy And Fancy   Card for men or boy
Creative Inspirations/   Card for dad or man in your life


Another one I am not so fond of today, but liked yesterday, however, I love the sketch which can be found at:
Challenges:


Challenges:
The Crafty Pad  #124 Stripes
Belli Challenge  Branches


Tag with a twist.  I have added a message between two tags.  I'm sure you have already thought of that, but I was pretty impressed with myself.  I have to say, it doesn't take much to impress me these days.  Obviously!  LOL

Challenges:
Moving Along Times    Anything but a card




Not sure this fits the challenge, but if not...just delete the entry.
Challenge:
Our Creative Card Corner  Wedding Beauty.. sheer fabric or tulle (I didn't have any so I use sheer ribbon) trim, ribbon, (I used white ribbon) lace, bakers twine, crochet, etc, a flower, at least one pearl.. I used a pearl heart, and stitching faux or real.  Of course mine is faux. 

21 comments:

Vicky said...

Wow Sally...what a gorgeous collection of cards hun! all so different and loving all your butterflies too...lol!..

hugs Vicky xx

Pami said...

Hi Sally, what a wonderful tag, love the flowers, you are a very busy lady!! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful projects . LOve the pretty little tag. The flowers are beautiful
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun what a brilliant post all these cards are amazing,especially love the wedding card that is stunning and the tag is just brilliant hugs cheryl x
opps you had me so into your cards nearly forgot to say bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week hugs cherylxxxxxx

Wendy said...

great textured card hun thank you for joining us at OSCC

loly dt

Enfys said...

Wow Sally, what a feast of cards to look at - I particularly love the first one, but hard to choose as they are all gorgeous
hugs
Enfys x

Shirley said...

Boy, Sally, your cards are all lovely and you really get them done fast too. LOL I like all of them. I can't see your followers for some reason.

Patty said...

I would be hard pressed to say which one I like the best, they are all beautiful.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Golly you have been busy, Love all the cards and your tag is great for MAWTT, thanks for playing, Hazelxox

DesignerDiva said...

Oh my someones been busy! Fab projects I love your tag with a twist!
Thank you for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week for Pami's Anything But A Card challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Fleur said...

Wow some amazing cards,
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jennifer said...

Wow...all brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at F'n'F this time xx Jenny xx

Samantha said...

Wow they're all lovely, thanks for playing with SS&S!
Sparkly Moo

Sally said...

I accidently hit "delete" rather than publish so I am adding this post.

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ has left a new comment on your post "A Medley Of Cards":

Wow you have been busy, these are all so beautiful and amazing! Thank you for sharing and playing with The Crafty Pad this week.

Emma H said...

Wow, you've been super busy! Thanks for sharing your 'manly' card with us at Fab N funky this week!

aqualeiga said...

Wow! All great cards, but especially that baby card, with the sweet image a great DP! Thanks for playing the STRIPES challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD. Hugs, Ali x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow what a gorgeous selection of cards, so many fabby details and images, thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs Liz xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow what a gorgeous selection of cards, so many fabby details and images, thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs Liz xx

Beth said...

Wow, what a stunning array of card! And don't put down the butterflies, they're fab! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

Love Beth xx

Sharon said...

your wedding card is simply elegant. Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC.

Stampin Mindy said...

These are all just gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Hugs, Mindy