Friday, June 10, 2011

Folded, Folded and ReFolded

Thank goodness it's Friday!  I am having a bit of a blogger problem.  For some reason my followers are missing in action and I don't know how to make them come back.  By the same token when I try to become a follower of another blog....it won't let me.  Then when I try to post comments to your blogs, it won't let me...keeps asking me to sign into google.  I do and it doesn't:(  Hopefully Blogger and Google will get it sorted out soon.  I see from some of your blogs that you are also missing your Followers List. 

Anyway onto the cards I have made for today. 

This card I CASed from Cindy's Blog. I know she won't mind me "borrowing her idea",  Her's is  much prettier than mine.  Be sure to stop over and see how gorgeous a professional can make the card look!  I loved the style and have been dying to use these Brads that look like screws since I bought them 2 years ago.  Perfect for Father's Day don't you think?
Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge  F is for Father's Day


Next up...another card with flowers and butterflies.  I know, I know I told you yesterday I would put the butterfly punches and stamps away.  Honest I did, but then this morning I got them out again...I am on a butterfly kick.. I promise this too shall pass...
I saw this folded card at
You will want to stop over as she has some pretty tutorials on her blog.

Challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday  More than one fold

Can you see the glitter on the butterflies and stamped swirls.  I just love the glitz!


More Butterflies, however no flowers this time.  I really had to fight hard with myself to not put any on it.  I thought they might be too bulky for a bookmarker.  These colors are out of my comfort zone, but I thought they turned out well. 

Challenges:
Stampin For The Weekend  Lemon-Lime 

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous set of cards here Sally!! I love the really elegant floral int he middle!! so soft and pretty!! Enjoy the weekend!! Smiles

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sally
Gorgeous cards and love the beautiful bookmark,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Caroljenks said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful colours.

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'More Than 1 Fold' Challenge.
Good Luck!

(ref the blogger issues - I had the same for couple of weeks and am now using Google Chrome ...and it's all working perfectly again!)

Carol x

Dawn said...

Hi Sally, WOW - three absolutely gorgeous projects! I love those little screw brads and I am heading right over to check out that tutorial. Love all the butterflies, can't blame you for pulling them back out:) As for blogger, I think he is causing everyone grief. Sometimes if I can't leave a comment, I sign out and then sign back in right away and then it lets me. So glad you joined us at Crafty Catz this week! Hugs, Dawn

happyglitzygirl said...

Wonderful Fathersday card, great colours, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge,blessings Hilde

Cheryl said...

oh hun what a gorgeous set of cards oh you are clever,that flower hun its just stunning,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Janette said...

Hi Sally, fab card and bookmark, thanks for sharing them with us at CraftyCatz this week..

Janet Katz said...

Great man card. Love the color scheme. Thanks for playing along at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Jennifer said...

These are all gorgeous!! xx Jenny xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

All three projects are beautiful! I love the butterflies and love to use them and see them used. As for blogger it has been a bug-a-boo lately! My followers disappeared and then came back the next day! LOL! Does frustrate me!

HandmadebyTLC said...

This flower is so real looking and makes for a gorgeous folded card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wow, great work on this one. Love the butterflies.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn***

uksharon said...

All three projects are gorgeous. Loving the butterflies.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW this week.
Must say the folded card is out standing.
Best wishes, Sharon