Wednesday, June 15, 2011

From Anniversary, Father's Day, Wedding To Just Because

I have been having some time to craft lately and I'm loving every moment of  some "me" time.  It is good for all of us to have those days once in awhile.
I have been noticing more and more Challenge Blogs are limiting the number of challenges you can enter your card in.  If for some reason I enter my card in too many challenges to fit your criteria please feel free to delete my entry.  My Challenge is that I create my cards before I ever look at a challenge blog, when  my card/creation  is complete, I then look to see what challenges it fits.  It is amazing to see that sometimes  my card/creation will fit several and at other times maybe only one.  There are times I start a card and it is 2 weeks or more before I finish it because it is "missing something".  Then when I visit a blog I might find inspiration on what I need to add to make it perfect and then it will fit your challenge.  Again always feel free to delete my entries if for some reason they don't fit.

Now with having said that here are the cards I have completed this week.  
Don't ya just love this colorful "dad" card?  This will be sent to my son as he loves anything to do with lighthouses/nautical.

Challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge    #115 Dads or Grads
     Sentimental Sunday Challenge  Father's Day or Masculine Card.  I also used the "freebie sentiment on my card this week... thank you 
The Secret Crafter  A Male Card
One Stop Craft Challenge   Father's Day Card
Everybody Art Challenge   Distressing.  (I distressed the edges with black ink)
Paper Take Weekly Dads and Lads
Little Red Wagon Father's Day
  




I started coloring this image about 6 months ago and didn't like the direction it was taking,  so with loving my copic markers, because you can work with them to change the colors, this is what I finally came up with.  Once it was complete I found it fit the following
Challenges:
The crafty Pad  Just Because
i copic  Brown only
Creative Card Crew  Ribbons and brads



Altered bag with matching tag
Challenges:




Love, love this image from Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Co.  It is one of my all-time-favorite-go-to-images

Challenges:
Paper Play Time   Show us you "Z" Folds
Top Tip Tuesday  Open Challenge




These images always make me smile!
Challenges:
House Mouse Adorn it with jewels.  Think I have done that.. Notice all the jewels on the top!!! Jeweled Confetti!
Unscripted Sketches   Sketch (I took a few liberties...added sentiment in place of one embellishment spot.  

33 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! So many fantastic creations here!! I really adore your Tilda and HM designs!! :) Thanks for sharing!!

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Sally...!

hugs Vicky xx

Dawn said...

What a lovely bunch of cards!
Thanks for sharing your work with us at The Crafty Pad this week! Your Tilda is just perfect for our Just because You Can Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

You sure have been busy. YOur cards are all wonderful, great job. Thanks for playing in House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.

Rosanne said...

All your cards are lovely but I especially like your Father's Day card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Regan said...

Beautiful cards, great colors! Wonderful use of the sketch, Thank you for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

dstandard said...

Your cards are all just fabulous! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun these are all amazing the images,the designs are just brilliant hugs cheryl xxx

Becky Garrison said...

Wow, you've been one busy lady, haven't you! All of your cards are beautiful! And the image on the US card is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches!

Marianne said...

Beautiful fatherday card. Love the image and the papers you have chosen for this card.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges this week.
Hugs Marianne

Dana said...

All of these are gorgeous! Your coloring is so pretty and your Tilda card is absolutely perfect for our Brown challenge this week at icopic. Thanks so much for playing along!
Hugs~
Dana

aqualeiga said...

Oh my! I love them ALL! Have to say my fave is your Tilda 'Just Because' card, which is funny as that's our theme this week at THE CRAFTY PAD! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Hugs, Ali x

butlersabroad said...

Such beautiful cards all of them. Love the happy little mice and you've definitely got your share of bling on that card! Thanks for joining us at HM&F challenge this time round, hope to see you again.

Hugs
Brenda HM&F GDT

Angie said...

Fab card love the lighthouse and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Maggie's Crafts said...

Thank you for taking part in an OPEN CHALLENGE at Top Tip Tuesday!

Your creations are beautiful!

So happy you've joined us and good luck!!!

Maggie
xx

Josephine said...

What a lovely selection of cards!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Shelley said...

Wow you have been busy, all these look amazing. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

Céline said...

gorgeous masculine card! love the layout and image
thanks for sharing with us at stamptacular sunday
hugs
céline SSC DT

Heather said...

All of your cards are simply amazing. I love the image you used on your z fold card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

Heather (Paper Playtime DT)
http://princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com/

purplestamper316 said...

Wow! Awesome cards- love the color combination on the gladiolas! Really just a stunning card :) Thanks for making my stamps look so good <3

Samantha said...

Wow you have been busy! love all your cards! but Thanks for joining us on the Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha

Janis said...

All of these are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Christine said...

Gorgeous creations great take on the House mouse chall.

thanks for shairng with us at HM & Friends Monday chall.this wk

smiles Christine xx

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

All of your cards are spectacular. The Z-fold with pink Iris is so beautiful. I like the flourishes. Did you make the little roses?

Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
Krista, guest design team member

Dora said...

Awww wow, you've been busy, these are all fantastic. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week for our Tags challenge and good luck xx

Janne said...

WOW! Great work. Thanks for joining us at the Sentimental sundays♥
♥♥Janne♥♥

Rica said...

Five fabulous cards Sally, love your House Mouse image, fantastic colouring and glittering and great addition of the gems.

So glad you joined us at House Mouse & Friends,
love
Heather xx

sparklingblackrose said...

What a fab selection of cards! Love your colouring! Thank you for joining us at osaat this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx p.s I have candy!

Tracey said...

Ooh you have been busy & what gorgeous cards :)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...you have been a busy stamper! Great creations, and your House Mouse card is darling! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue K

Sue said...

You've been a busy girl. Wow, the house mouse card is so darling. Pretty colors. thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sue

America said...

Your Work is gorgeous, but the Adorable House-Mouse Cards are fantastic! What a fun and lovely take here for our Jewels Challenge. Love the colors and sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge!! Hope to see you again next time! :)

LaJanette said...

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday:)

Amazing cards; love your color combos, and those flower bunches are sweet!

Janette