Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Card For A New Baby Girl

This weekend while my sister was home, I made a 20 page scrapbook for her to give as a gift for a baby shower and I also made a couple cards.  Dumb me... I didn't take one photo of the any of the scrapbook pages I made.  For doing a "quickie" job I was really pretty pleased with the outcome, but since I didn't take a photo you will just have to take my word for it. LOL  However I did manage to snap a couple photos of the card I made.  I took these photos at 5 this morning so they are not the best.  I just love this stamp... It is so easy to use.  It is by inkadinkadoo, definitely one of my "baby favorites"!


The above card fits the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments  Special Occasions
Creative Card Crew  Diva  (I think it would be safe to say this little baby with be the Diva in her parents life)
Everybody Art Challenge  Use a banner or flags (the girl sticker is a banner) 
This card fits the following challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday  Use ribbons (the use of my ribbon sure isn't anything unique, but it is there..lol)

7 comments:

Vicky said...

They are both so gorgeous Sally!..Love the cute image and fabulous layouts hun..

have a lovely day....hugs Vicky xx

Jac said...

Beautiful cards and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Samantha said...

And lovely ribbon it is too!
Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week, your cards are soooo cute! hugs Samantha

Alex said...

Nice image and wonderful cards!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout.

Sorry I have not been able to visit your blog for a while, there has been blogging issues and personal issues.

Shirley said...

These are both precious and what keepers for a baby book!