Friday, March 11, 2011

A St. Paddy's Day Card for Miss V

I don't often make St. Paddy's Day cards, but this year it is all my Miss V can talk about... Shamrocks, Leprechauns, pots of gold and rainbows.  They must be studying about  it in school.  Anyway this is what I came up for her.  The shamrock image and sentiment are stamps from Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Co., the papers and inside images are from Scrapbook Flair (they have freebie papers and images each month)

I glittered the rainbow and gold in the pot along with the shoes, belt and band on the hat of theLeprechaun. I had a lot of fun making it.  I just hope my Miss V likes it.

This fits the following challenges:
Lil Red Wagon/   St. Paddy's Day Green
Paper Play Challenge   St Paddy's Day
Scrappy Frogs Challenge   Good Luck St Paddy's Day Inspired (to me any St Paddy's Day card means good luck)
Paper Play Time  Anything goes digi's   Paper and inside images are digi


3 comments:

Janis said...

Great card! Love the rainbow sparkling. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

nicoleqmullen said...

What a super fun card, its fantastic!!Thanks for joining us at Paper Play Challenges this week!!

Liz's creative corner said...

Aw this is great, love the style of your card to get in all the details,lovely rainbow too,thanks for joining us at paper play, hugs Liz xx