Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snow & Hearts

I had a little time to  do some creating, but I have to say my mojo has still not returned.  Maybe now that our son is home from the hospital and things have returned to a full roar here, which is normal in our house my mojo might return.  However mojo or no mojo I still need some cards for this month.

The snomen cards are ones that I will probably use for Christmas next year. (Already 2 for Christmas 2011)  A dear, dear friend sent me these images and I fell madly in love with them and just had to color them. You really brightened my day the day they arrived.   (Thanks hun...they are beautiful)..

I also needed an anniversary card this month...I know this one looks like valentine's but...it will be anniversary... I've made up my mind... LOL


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Create With Connie And Mary  Sketch.  I did take a few liberties with this..
Paper Play Challenge  Clean and Simple


I loved this paper, however it is over 4 years old and I have no idea who it is made by.  It fit these pictures this year of Miss V playing in the snow.  Again I used snowpeople images sent by my friend.  I may just have to buy this stamp.   I really am in love with it.  Maybe it's because I love snowmen???

For the following Challenge:


Same image just different papers... These papers were downloaded from http://www.scrapbookflair.com/   They have great digital elements and papers for free each month.  The quality of print outs is fabulous.  So even if you are not a scrapbooker, but are looking for unique papers..you need to check this out

Challenge:
Fab n Funky Challenges  Anything Goes



This is the card I chose for my anniversary card.  LOL
Moving Along With The Times Ring out the old, ring in the new
Used old, SU papers from last year, old lace and gems.... New stamped image. (Bee Mine by Craftsmart..Michaels 75 cent bargin) 
Cute Card Thursday  Out with the old
Mojo Monday   Sketch 


28 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Wow Sally what a gorgeous set of lovely creations, they are all beautiful. I love your anniversary card, beautiful papers and colours.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Wow Sally, I would say that your mojo has definitely returned with these gorgeous projects I love the scrap page and how you have used to snowmen down the side. Thanks for joining us at Belli Challenges this week. Hope to see more of your projects in the future.
Hugs
Tamara
Belli DT

Marushy said...

Hi,
a beautiful card.

Thank you for playing at Cutie Sunday.

Greetings
Marushy

Softpencil said...

Wow Sally!!! I think your mojo returned! what beautiful cards and scrapbook page!!! I love those snowmen and the beautiful papers you used! :)

Happy New Year!!!

Deb said...

All your cards are just wonderful! You will definitely brighten someone's day with these! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Donna said...

Fabulous creations Sally, I know what its like to loose your mojo, I lost mine for so long! But its back now, thank goodness. Happy new year to you x

Suzanne said...

gorgeous cards and LO. Those images are fab. Thansk for sharing with us at Fab n Funky this time x

stampinfrog said...

Love your cards and scrapbook page Sally! I hope your son is feeling better!!!Keeping him and you in my thoughts and prayers!
YOU HAVE NOT LOST YOUR MOJO!These are fabulous!
Have a great weekend!
Big Hugs,Connie

Patty said...

Wow! It looks like you have wonderful MOJO! Thanks for taking time to visit my blog! I hope all goes well with your son. Your blog is lovely! Love your work!

Lisa said...

Wonderful projects! Thanks for sharing all of them! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge.

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great job on the Create with Connie and Mary sketch - wonderful image work and the colours are perfect!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Blinkin ek can't believe you think you have lost ya mojo...no way hun!!
These are all just gorgeous & I agree them snowymen are just fab!! As for you Anniversary card its just gorgeous & I'm sure it will be loved!!

Thank you for shraing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi again I have my other hat on today. I really like the image that you have used and in so many different ways. Thanks for joining in at Cutie Sunday
Hugs
Tamara

Nadine said...

Hi

wow, great

Thank you for playing Cutie Sunday.

Hugs Nadine

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is super adorable, fabulous cards!

enjoy *~*

Debbie Henderson said...

Your little snowmen image is so adorable. Great job on the sketch.Thanks for playing at Create with Connie & Mary!

Arwen said...

wow gorgeous!
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

Hugs Arwen

Anki said...

Just wonderful! All of them! Thank you also for your sweet comments regarding my project. Kramis and wishing you a wonderful week!
Anki

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday .....

Hugs
Bella

Beth Norman said...

Truly adorable layouts and cards. I loved them all. You're lucky your friend sent you the snowmen images for they are so cute. Your anniversary card is outstanding and is just perfect.

Thank you for playing in this week's Belli Challenge. Good luck.

hugs,

Beth

Thebug415 said...

Oh very cute. Great LO page. I like how you incorporated the image on both a LO and a card. Thanks for joining us at teh Creative Belli Challenge.

Sarpreet said...

This is really gorgeous - I love your blog. Sorry I have not been around in a while. I also wanted to wish you a very Happy New year - if I have not already done so.

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful cards Sally and love the colour combination you have used, so love the images.Your LO looks fab

Hugs Linda

Cindy said...

She IS a beautiful snow angel, isn't she? I love this SB page!!! The colors, the layout, everything!

Mary Brown said...

Cute little snowmen! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Vanja said...

These are beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Vanessa Middleton said...

Hi, there! I was actually Googling that Craft Smart "Bee Mine" stamp and came across your blog. Really pretty card you made! :) I *need* that stamp and it pains me that you paid .75 and I'll have to pay $6 on ebay! LOL