Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Long Over Due Thank You

I want to say thank you to two lovely ladies  
and
Please be sure to visit their blog for some wonderful inspiration.  They eye candy is worth the time.


Now onto what I must do with this award.  The rules are to:
1.  Link back to the person who gave you the award
2.  Share 8 things about yourself  (not sure I have 8 things anyone would be intrested in knowing.  LOL)
3.  Pass it on to 8 other bloggers
4.  Contact bloggers to tell them about the award.

My 8 things

1.  I just turned 60 and I am not sure how I feel about it.
2.  This past year I have learned that my "quiet faith" is what has sustained me through the tough times
3.  My family is more important to me than ever
4.  I am learning I am not a patient person and I am the slowest typist in the world. (not sure what those two comments have in common.  LOL)
5.  There is life other than crafting (I can't believe I just said that)
6.  Ran a home business for several years.. Loved it but not enough time to devote to it with all the family commitments and my family comes first.
7.  Was a Medical assistant and then an office manager
8.  Love people but am really a shy person until I get to know you, then I can talk your legs off

Now to my 8 Blogging Buddies
1.  Connie  from Stampin Frogs Creative Journey
2.  Rita  Rita's Little Corner
3.  Melissa  Keepsakes By Melissa
4.  Linda  Pinks and Lilacs
5.  Karen  Kazza's Crafty Corner
6.  Stephanie  Handcrafted By Stephanie
7.  Leanne Fluttabyz Crafty Haven
8.   Chrissy Creating With Chrissy

5 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Awe Sally thank you for thinking of me with this award I feel very honoured.
Hugs Linda

stampinfrog said...

Thank You so much for the award Hun!
Hugs,Connie

Stephanie Kraft said...

Enjoyed reading more about you, Sally! Thanks so much for the award! Hugs!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Aww! Thank you so much for the award Sally! You are too sweet! Thank you! :)

Hugs...
Melissa

Cindy said...

You are welcome! You deserve it, your creations are so lovely!!!