Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Caught a Bug

I'm on a roll...Two posts in one day.  Most of the time, I'm lucky if I get one post in a week...Maybe things are going to be looking up in the Jones Household....LOL

I adore this image and everytime I need a fun get well card, this is my image of choice.  It was a freebie from Digi Stamps Boutique.   I used odds and ends of paper that were laying on my desk from other projects.  (I haven't cleaned my desk since before Christmas and I can't even see the surface.)LOL...

I would like to enter it in the following challenge. 

Going Buggy  Must have a bug on your card  (I think this fits)

11 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

I love this card Sally its so fun even when someone is feeling ill, this will cheer them up a bit.

Big Hugs Linda

Enfys said...

This is great Sally, love that red and kraft background. thanks for joining in at my blog party, good luck.
big hugs
Enfys

Cheryl said...

oh this is great what a fab image love cheryl x

Rita said...

This is really a cute & fun card, luv that lady bug charm! It would bring a smile to anyone who's sick!

Cindy said...

Awww, this is too darn cute! You even had a ladybug charm to use!!!

stampinfrog said...

Sally this card is so cute!Love those bugs!!!
Hugs,Connie

*Vicki* said...

Hi Sally!! WOW! This is just darling!! I love those little ladybugs and the fabulous charm to go with them!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Hope you come back!!HUGS

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is way too cute!!!

Chrissie said...

Super card!
Thanks so much for your interest in our new blog Less is More... we are looking forward to welcome you to our challenges!
Chrissie

Debbi said...

Such a wonderful card! I love the charm and the dp you used.
*smiles*

Sarpreet said...

Absolutely gorgeous - love the image