Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My 2010 In Review

I was a little surprised when I went back to look at my creations for this past year at how many I didn't like at the time I posted them and after a second look, I think they look pretty good..LOL... Must be something seriously wrong with me.  Anyway these below are my favorites from the year. 

The first one I didn't color, my Miss V, age 5, "painted" with chalks and this is my most favorite out of all the creations on my blog. I'm sure you will agree...LOL














Wishing you all A Very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

The Paper Princess said...

Happy New Year Sally! I love all of your creations but I particularly love the one with the cross and the gorgeous flowers!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

These are all gorgeous!! I love the last one - amazing colour scheme!

Happy New Year to you and your family too hun - here's hoping 2011 will be a better year for you.

Hugs
Leanne xxx

stampinfrog said...

Happy New Year Sally! All of your creations are absoluetly gorgeous and Miss V is so talented!She did a fabulous job with her coloring!Love it!
Big Hugs,
Connie

Jachelle said...

Oh my gosh! this collection is absolutely gorgeous. How do you ever part with those cards?? I don't think I could. lol. Most of my cards aren't that 'special' but those that I make extra special, I have a problem parting with...unless its to my boyfriend. lol.
Anyways, blog award on my blog! just cuz you're so sweet, and such an inspiration!
http://creatingmemories4you.blogspot.com/2011/01/another-blog-award.html
♥jaci