Sunday, December 12, 2010

Miss V and I Had A Craft Day

My son was having a really bad day today, so hubby and I picked Miss V up this morning and kept her all day long.  She decorated the Christmas tree with her great grandparents and it is all her decorating style.  I may post pictures of it later.  LOL.  We made ornaments, cards and went shopping.  Needless to say my dogs are barking and my butt is dragging.  I don't know where she gets all that energy. 


This card is one of my favorites because I love snowmen. 
It fits these challenges
C Inspirations  ... design papers must be white
YNS Challenges   ... CAS Christmasy
A Spoonful of Sugar ... Christmas Card



These are the baubles we made ... I hope I can use these for the Belli Challenge... I used peel offs that I had tucked away in a box.  I thought I had gotten rid of all of them but found these the other day.  Isn't that snowman ornament to die for?
Belli Challenge  ... Christmas Embellishments
Alphabet Challenge  ... G is for Glitter.. These are filled with glitter and mica powder
Scrappy Frogs Challenge  ... Holiday Decor



Allsorts Challenge ... Last minute Christmas projects
Creative Card Crew   ... Anything Goes
Cutie Sunday  ...  No Christmas



Papertake Weekly  ... Red and green must not be seen

Let's Ink It up ... Sparkle n Bling
Catch The Bug




19 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Sally you have been a busy bee, I love the snowman image and your colouring is fab, I always have trouble with snowmen lol.
I loce the colours of your babbles, never thought of doing those before, your an inspiration.
What can I say about the mouse, just superb, I off now to find my mouse lol.
Hope son is feeling better when you take miss V back.

Brian is not doing too bad, you know, up one day down the next, but a lot better than he was doing, thank you for thinking of us, I often think about you :-).

Love and Hugs Linda

Lynne in NI said...

Oh my, you've been busy! Great cards and I LOVE your baubles, they're so pretty!

Marushy said...

Hi,
sooo sweet card.

Thanks for joining in at Cutie Sunday this time.

Hugs
Marushy

Katy said...

Oh such a cheery Christmas card, very traditional. I love it! Thanks for joining in with the theme of white design papers only at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge blog. Hugs. Katy. xxx

stampinfrog said...

Sally I am sooooo sorry to hear your son is not feeling well this weekend!Keeping him in my thoughts and prayers!!!
The cards and project you and Miss V made are gorgeous!I am so in awe of your gorgeous coloring!
Stay Safe!
Big Hugs,Connie

SuzanneK said...

Wow all wonderful, you have been a busy girl. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne x

Debs said...

Beautiful work - love the snowmen.
Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

uksharon said...

Wow how gorgeous are these - its hard to pick a favourite.
I really love the snowflake on the bauble.
Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

downrightcrafty said...

wow fabulous baubles and gorgeous creations thank you for sharing it with us at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

NGCARDS said...

This card is lovely :) Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week of using White Papers Only Design Inspirations over at Creative Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is wonderful. Thanks for joining Creative Inspirations

* Shaz * said...

Lovely cards and baubles thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge.

scotspanda said...

WOW that is one busy day!

Gorgeous makes all of them, really love the snowmen image so cute!

thanks for joining in with the fun at Allsorts this week

Hugs

Amanda xx

Tammy said...

Awesome projects! I love that little mouse! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week!
Tammy x

Crystal said...

WOW these are absolutely delightful projects!! Thanks for joining us at YNS!

cutie-sunday said...

Hi,

wow, fantasic.
I love it.
Thank you for playing Cutie Sunday.

Hugs Nadine

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our Winter Wonderland Challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Kendra said...

Such a cute mouse! Great non-traditional Christmas colors! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at Cutie Sunday...

Hugs
Bella