Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Updated Website With Christmas Cards & Scrapbook Pages

I had been working on a bunch of things before my son got so ill.  Most of them were complete so I posted them to my website yesterday.  There is a bunch of Christmas Cards and scrapbook pages if you care to have a look.  I had a day to myself yesterday and although I didn't have time to craft, I did take time to upload my cards.  Sally's Cards N Things.  I thought since I have no mojo at the moment they might help someone else to become motivated.

2 comments:

Sarpreet said...

hi there, I have been back from India from my wedding for a while, and now have just started to get back into the swing of things. Slowly but surely. I have enjoyed reading and catching up on your blog. Thank you for your support on my blog. I hope all is well now

a portland granny said...

Sally, I hope things are getting lighter in the burden area! I've missed seeing your beautiful posts.