Saturday, October 30, 2010

Update On My Son

First of all I want to thank all of you lovely ladies out there in blog land that have sent me such wonderful emails telling me that you are keeping my family and me in your prayers.  I am so sorry that I have not been able to answer them promptly, but I promise I am slowly answering  them.  I am finding that hubby and I certainly are not as young as we used to be and it takes us longer to get things done.  LOL.  That was a RUDE awakening! 

First off I have some FABULOUS news.... the bone scan showed NO bone cancer!  I was so overwhelmed with thankfulness that I sat down and bawled like a baby!  God truly did answer my prayers in that respect.  He does have a long road ahead of him and we are not certain what the future holds as he does have severe RA in all of his joints. I just pray every day that God will continue to intevene in his life and continue to give hubby and I the strength and health we need to be able to care for him and his daughter.  This is very difficult for my DIL as she wants so badly to be at home to take care of them, but knows that she must work.

Again I am sorry for the posting here rather than sending individual emails. 

My mojo has definitely taken a back seat...Hopefully things will settle down and I can find some time and mojo to craft.   I do miss it and I miss being able to blog hop.

Thanks again for all your comments and prayers.
Hugs,
Sally

8 comments:

Rita said...

Glad to hear that there is no cancer, thank God. You & your family will be in my prayers & I pray for your strength to take care of your son & his family. God Bless you all. Special BIG (((Hugs))) for you sweetie.

Rita said...

Glad to hear that there is no cancer, thank God. You & your family will be in my prayers & I pray for your strength to take care of your son & his family. God Bless you all. Special BIG (((Hugs))) for you sweetie.

Patty said...

God is so good. He answers the prayers that we do not know the words to pray. I will continue to pray that he will strenghten and comfort each of you. I retired this year because of my husbands illness and I know what your DL in going through. Blessings to each of you.

Janette said...

I do hope things will get better for you and your family.xxx

Lorraine said...

hi I am so pleased that your son got the all clear from the cancer although it must be such a tough struggle for you at times i will always keep you and your family in my thoughts look after yourself hunny
much love
Lorraine xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

never apologise for posting anything to your blog girl!
I am so happy your son is alright
I am sure you all can handle to road ahead :)
hugs

Cindy said...

Oh, Sally, that is INDEED wonderful news! Continuing prayers that he will find relief from his pain.

Jachelle said...

WoW...thank God for His loving hand an answering your prayers as well as all of us who were praying along side you.
God bless you Sally! I'll miss your card inspiration while you're helping out with family, but its okay. I'll definitely be keeping you in prayers.