Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HEADS UP!

Over at Top Tip Tuesday  they are having an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge for 2 weeks.  No tips needed just post your wonderful creations and you will be in the running for one of 4 lovely prizes!
You may enter up to 3 creations... Get busy!  You have until November 1.  Hopefully my mojo will have returned and I will also be able to find a little time to add to my Christmas Cards or my card stash in general.  Did a big clean out when my sister was home and sent all my cards home with her.... LOL  Hurry on over and give Leanne some support on her new challenge blog!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Sally, thank you so much for your continued support - I really hope that we get to see three of your wonderful creations!

Hugs
Leanne xx

a portland granny said...

Hi Sally, Every time you announce that you are leaving us, then I am surprised to see you are still posting. I have an email from you that is sitting on my desktop to answer.

I hope this means that things are improving with your son.

Come visit me.

Blessings,
Joan