Monday, October 11, 2010

Finishing What's On My Desk

I had these photos laying on my desk and thought before I lost them I had better get them in my scrapbook.  Also I am trying really hard to make sure that I scrap all the photos I take of Miss V as quickly as I can because believe it or not... I am totally caught up with my scrapbooking.  Yipee!    Normally I use my own layouts but since I have a very limited amount of time these days and really have no mojo I have borrowed layout sketches from blogs listed below.
Practical Scrappers   Picture Collages due Oct 17
Paper Play Time  #20 use orange as the main color
Let's Ink It Up  Use Halloween Colors  and  always use a stamped image.  My leaves are stamped and embossed. 






Unscripted Sketches  sketch #76
Practical Scrappers   Distressing (I distress inked the edges, that for some reason don't show up well) due Oct 21
Use mostly Bo Bunny ... My papers are all Bo Bunny from the limited glitter series.   Jazmye Well Spring, Botantical & Mist


16 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous pages, Sally! TFS!

Sharon said...

Awesome layouts!!! Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

Janis said...

These are great layouts! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

SuzanneK said...

Fab pages, love the layouts. Thanks for joining us at LIIU. Good luck. Cheers Suzanne

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful LO's Sally love the colours, gorgeous design with perfect details.The cake was good :-)

Hugs Linda

Joanna K said...

Fantastic layouts and really cute pictures! ;) Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck! ;)

Cindy said...

Love these layouts, Sally, and the subject matter is adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting!

Claire said...

They are beautiful layouts - love them!! Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck and hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

Marcy said...

Beautiful pages! Great use of the US sketch. Thanks for playing along with US this week.

Life At Camellia Cottage said...

Such beautiful layouts! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches, and don't forget to join us this coming Saturday for our Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop! Becky G.

dstandard said...

What great layouts! Love them both! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Pat Garvin said...

Great pages. Thanks for playing with Lets Ink It Up.

critterbugg365 said...

Very cute LO's TFS at PPT!
Sandra

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic layouts! Great take on the sketch. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for playing along with the Scrap and Stamp Saturday challenge! We will have another fun on for you tomorrow.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Scrap and Stamp Saturday Challenge DT

Lisa F said...

Great layout!!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap and Stamp!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Sally

Great layout, the leaves are really dimensional. Thanks for playing at LIIU.

Hugs Ali x