Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top Tip Tuesday Debuts Today!

Today is the debut of Top Tip Tuesday.  Please be sure to stop by and wish Leanne well and while your at it leave your tip/technique  link back to your blog.  She has some fabulous sponsors this week.  Good Luck Leanne.  

My tip/technique this week is how to make an envelope for those 3 x 3 size gift cards.  I am not very good at drawing and explaining things, but was asked how I made an envelope for those mini cards.  This is what I came up with.  I hope it meets the criteria. 

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Sally, what a fabulous tip! I am useless at making envelopes so this is a wonderful tip!

Thank you for joining in with Top Tip Tuesday's first tip!

Good luck!

Leanne
xx

Dawn said...

I think this is a wonderful tip. I always have a hard time getting the measurements right but your diagram was really helpful. Thanks for playing with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday

Caroljenks said...

Fantastic Envelope Tip Sally!

I'm [also] usless when it comes to making envelopes and usually end up with 3 in the bin before I can put a card in one without bits showing through! I'll def keep this little picture in my favs tho, thanks :)


Also, thanks for joining us for our first Top Tip Tuesday and good luck :)

Carol x

KarenB said...

Thanks Sally :)

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Ooo thanks for this tip Sally and thanks for sharing it with us at TTT! :)

Kim. said...

This is a great tutorial for those little card envelopes.
Kim xXx