Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Toot For Starving Artists Stamps

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a sucker for flowers.  With all the allergies I have the only way I get to enjoy them is on paper.  I was doing a little bloghopping and found the most scrumptious flower stamps over at  Starving Artists  and they are giving away a whole set to some lucky winner.     This is a card that was made using the orchid set.  It is absolutely stunning.  You have until September 26th... so hurry on over and get all the details so you know you've done the right things.  When you blog be sure to tell them Sally sent you... You'll understand why when you read the blog.  LOL

EDIT:  JUST SO YOU KNOW...THIS IS NOT MY CARD....I COPIED IT FROM THE STARVING ARTIST'S BLOG SO YOU COULD SEE THESE LOVELY BEAUTIES ALL DONE UP... WISH THIS WERE MY CARD...LOL

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh Sally, these flowers just jump off the page. I love how you have embossed them in gold and added all those gorgeous gems. Your butterflies are scrumptious too sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

stampinfrog said...

It is a stunning card Sally even though you didn't make it!Love the flowers!Have a great weekend!
Hugs,Connie

a portland granny said...

Beautiful Card--I went to Starving Artist and found that it would take some time to find their stamp sets, so I'll have to check them out later.

I thought you had quit stamping!? and I see you are making lots of beautiful cards! I hope that means you are feeling better!

I did get your e-mail and it is on the list to answer. Seems like life is marching by so quickly and the days just speed by!

In Love With Scrap said...

beautiful!!! your blog is so cute. I invite you to my blog to change inspirations and comments. A big hugh from Mexico.