Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel Like Autumn

This post is a continuation of the one I posted earlier today.
First card is made using a digi image from KLM Designs... Just love these flowers
The paper, ribbon and embellies are from my scrapbox and stash. 
The image was colored with copics using these colors:  YG95, YG63, G99, E57, E42, YR02, E0000, YR35
Love all these autumnish colors.  This is probably one of my most favorite seasons due to all the vibrant color. 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
iCopic Lover  orange, brown, yello
A Spoonfull Of Sugar  Fall Into Autumn (autumn colors orange, brown, yellow, red, purple
Creative Card Crew   Autumn or Fall
Stamp Challenges   Use a digi stamp
The Secret Crafter   Anything Goes



Next up  made a card using the left overs from the card above... Just because I liked the paper.  I used and assortment of punches for the leaves, a border punch from EK Success and the ovals from SU!  Pretty basic clean and simple card.  Like those once in awhile. 
It fits the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge   3 punches (different)

I'm sure it would fit most of the above challenges too!  LOL

8 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful card! I love your wonderful coloring.

Cindy said...

Your sunflowers are divine! Sunflowers always make me smile!!!

Fleur said...

Beautiful cards, gorgeous warm colours & the 2nd one shows great use of the punches
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

The Paper Princess said...

Dear Sally,

I wanted to pop by today to say hello - I've been thinking about you and hope that all is well!

Your autumn cards are lovely, as are the rest of your creations - I'm glad to see that you've finally had a chance to do some art "just for fun"!

Anyway, have a wonderful week, and stop by when you have a moment!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

Two very striking cards,I love them both. Beautiful colours and designs...
Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC, and good luck with the draw
x
Vicky

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Oh Sally, both of your cards turned out great!
I love the colors!

*hugs*

Kirsten said...

Two lovely cards ...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous cards Sally! love that you used your 'leftovers' for the second card!
Thank you for sharing with us @ Creative Card Crew!
Blessings!