Friday, September 17, 2010

It's A Baby Girl....Dress Card

Bet when you saw the first part of that title you were thinking that I sure had been keeping a geat secret.  Nope not me... however my neice is expecting a baby girl at the end of October so I made this lovely little card for her.  You just can't go wrong with it for a girl.   I can't wait to see the new little one put in her appearance. 
This Fits the challange for:

Paper Play Challenge  shaped cards - no squares or rectangles
Alphabet Challenge  U-unused stash...  Vellum
Penny's Challenges  Anything baby


7 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the ribbon around the waist.

Jennifer

Cindy said...

Oh Sally, that is just so sweet. I'm sure your niece is going to love it! Hugs,
Cindy

Deirdre said...

So absolutely beautiful. Love it.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, so cute! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Carolina said...

Very pretty card.
Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

What an adorable card! It looks like a real dress. Awesome work my friend!

*hugs*

Courtney said...

This is adorable Sally! Where did you find that template? I'm sure your Niece will love this! Thanks for joining our Baby Challenge at Penny's!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT