Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Guest Designer For A Spoonful Of Sugar--Challenge 123

I am so excited and honored, because I have been asked to be a Guest Desiger this week
 by the fabulous Joanne  at A Spoonful Of Sugar.  This week's challenge is Challenge 123 "Spots and Stripes"!
I needed a card for my DIL's birthday so thought this would be an adorable card to send to her.  Thankfully she never looks at my blog.  She doesn't have time.  LOL



Top View Angle

I had so much fun with this challenge.  Be sure to stop over and join in the FUN

8 comments:

Kim. said...

This is a stunning card, I am sure your daughter in law will love it. Such a cute image and lovely bright colours.
Kim xXx

Riet said...

So beautiful Sally,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

That is sooo cute!!! I love it!

*hugs*

stampinfrog said...

Fabulous easel card Sally!You know I love the HM images and your coloring is exquisite!Congrats on your GD position!!!
Hugs,Connie

Cindy said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on being GD this weeks! Gosh, I love HM stamps so much.... :-)

Linda said...

Love everything about your card Sally, the house mouse image is just gorgeous, love Linda

Bubbles said...

Just love your card Sally, thanks once again for joining us this week as our guest designer.
Joanne x

Leanne said...

OMGosh Sally, this is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!

WOWZERS!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx