Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Coffee & Cream

I made this card last week for a friend who is going through a tough time and I thought it might cheer her up.  When I got it finished I realized it wouldn't fit into an envelope so ended up making a box to match. 
This also fits the challenge for
Paper Play Challenge  Coffee and Cream. 
Creative Card Crew  Bloomin Marvelous....Crazy with Flowers

I didn't dare post it until I knew she had received it as she is a faithful blog follower.  Hope you are feeling better hun!
I think this is going to become one of my favorite color combos. 

CARD
BOX

12 comments:

Moni said...

WAw fab card, love all details! Hugs;moni

Cheryl said...

oh wow this will really cheer her up as its stunning so beautiful adore the courls and that stamp awesome love cherylxxxx

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Wow Sally this is an awesome card! Your friend will LOVE it!!
All those curls would look cool being stitched also! lol Trust me to always think of stitching. :)

Great card Sally!!

Bubbles said...

Absolutely stunning Sally, what a beautiful card, the way you have added the flowers and pearls to the swirl is just lovley.
Joanne x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sally.

Hugs Riet.x

a portland granny said...

That's beautiful! I assume this box did not go through the mail?? I know your friend was thrilled to receive such a pretty card!

Are you still doing the pearls?

stampinfrog said...

Sally your card is gorgeous and is displayed on my desk where I can see it everyday!I had a very bad day today and when I got home went straight to look at the card and started smiling!Love it hun and appreciate your friendship so much!
Big Hugs,
Connie

Cindy said...

Sally, this card is just perfection. Who makes that swirl stamp? It is absolutely lovely, and your use of the flowers and pearls makes it even more so!

Vee said...

Wow!! Sally your card is gorgeous, love the swirls and all the fab detail.
xx Vee

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi sally
great card hun... your friend will love receiving this card to cheer her up... its such an elegant card...
hope you are keepin fine... and miss V is doing great...
kaz_za

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is a beautiful card, love the colour combo and your flowers are gorgeous.
Kim xXx

Leanne said...

WOW Sally this is absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs
Leanne
xx