Friday, September 17, 2010

A Christmas Birdhouse & Last Post Today...

My card is a little unusual for Christmas but once it was complete I was pretty OK with it.  I might even do a couple more.  LOL
I believe my image is from DZDoodles.  (not sure)... anyway it is one that I colored last year and didn't get a chance to finish it before Christmas.  Maybe that is a good thing as it is giving me a good start toward this year's cards.   I need all the help I can get.
Fits the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday  Tweet and Flutter (bird or butterfly)... My image has a small bird on top of the house
Crafty Catz Challenge   Color combo...chocolate and green

9 comments:

Sally H said...

What a beautiful card. Before I married I was Sally J - how spooky is that?!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great layout!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sally
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sally
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Leanne said...

Oh Sally, this is gorgeous!! I love the colours that you have used!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Cindy said...

I have a friend who is crazy about bird houses....she would love this!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and the ribbon.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

What a cute card! I love your coloring!

*hugs*