Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2 Stamps In 1 Top Tip Tuesday

Although this isn't my original idea I thought I would share it with you.  When you purchase a clear stamp you can sometimes make 2 stamps out of one by turning it over and using the flat back side as a backing for the design side of the stamp.  The stamp I have used below is not the best to show this tip but I can't find the one I did originally.  LOL  Must be a "senior moment"
I thought I would enter this tip in Top Tip Tuesday   If you haven't checked it out yet be sure to do so.  There are some fabulous tips and ideas being posted plus great prizes to be won. 



Place design side down on the acryllic block and ink it up with the ink of your choice




Clean the back side of the stamp and turn it over on the acryllic block and ink up the design side with ink of your choice and stamp over your background image


Now it's all ready for you to complete your card or project.

12 comments:

juli (sweetpz) said...

thats a great tip!
thanks for sharing, i will try this out next time i do some stamping!
hugs
juli

Nikki said...

That is such a great idea and how simple too :)

Caroljenks said...

Sally this is a fabulous TOP TIP :) Looooove it! Great idea - I can't wait to try it out - thanks :)

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

Dawn said...

What a great tip to share, haven't seen this done for awhile. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Thats an awesome tip!
Thanks for sharing!

*hugs*

Queen B said...

That is SO brilliant! Great tip!

Cindy said...

Very cool idea! Did you know you can ink you block, and stamp with it, as well? Hugs, Cindy

Maggie's Crafts said...

Love the idea! :) Thanks for sharing.

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is a great idea and not one I would of thought of, that's for sure.
Kim xXx

Leanne said...

Sally

This is absolutely fantastic tip!! As I don't stamp, tips like this are really useful.

Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Fuzzy Slippers said...

What a great tip! I can't believe I never thought of this. Can't wait to try it out. :) Thanks so much for playing with us this week at TTT!

Dawn said...

Great tip! The simple ones are always the best! Good luck in the challenge!!!
Hugs
Dawn