Monday, August 16, 2010

Splish Splash

Oh to be carefree!  Love this little image.  I don't know why my computer is not cooperating with my colors.  The color behind the little girl image is really green.  In the photo it looks gray.  Hummmm.... I must be doing something wrong....so what else is new?..... LOL
Loved making this card.  Image is a digi, but can't remember where I got it.  At one time when I bought images or downloaded freebies I put them in a folder that said digi images...not a good idea since my memory fails me regularly.  Now I put them in their own folders when I download freebies or purchase new ones, that way I can give credit where credit is due and I don't have to rely on my poor memory. 
All supplies used in making this were from my scrap box and my stash.

This card fit the criteria for the following challenges
Secret Crafter  What are little girls made of?
ISB Challenge Dots... Dots in my background paper and in the center of the flower
I Did It Creations  Anything Goes


15 comments:

Kati said...

It´s an fabulous card!

Thanks for joining us at ISB-Challenge and good luck,

hugs, Kati

Jeanette said...

So sweet and feminine. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Kim. said...

This is such a cute card, love the image, the little girl is just gorgeous.
Kim xXx

Cindy said...

This is just such a sweet image, and as usual, your coloring is amazing. You should teach, you really should!
Hugs, Cindy

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Nicolchen said...

your card is wonderful...the little girl is so cute :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at our ISB-Challenge and good luck ;0)

Hugs Nicole

stampinfrog said...

Oh my Sally this little sweetie playing in the water is so adorable and your coloring is exquisite!
Hugs,Connie

TracieB xx said...

What a lovely card. Your colouring and papers are just fab.

Thanks for joining us over at SCS Challenge.

TracieB xx
SCSC DT

Suzie said...

So pretty and your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week. Suzie x

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

This is an adorable card Sally!

Vicky said...

Lovely card, such a pretty design

Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
x
Vicky

Lil Sis said...

This is soo sweet - I think the image is a cute dasiy may now called Whoopsidaisy

Beccy x

Padster said...

Just beautiful - thank you for joining us at I Did It Creations this week
Hugs Debbie xx

Kiki said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! The image is so cute and I love the colors you've used.

Thanks for joining us at our ISB-challenge.

Hugs, Kiki

Marina said...

Beautiful card!
This image is just cute and the design fantastic.

Thanks for joining us at ISB-Challenge,

hugs,
Marina