Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Multi Fold Light House Card

There is so much going on with this card.  Once I got finished with it, I decided it is probably one of my most favorite ones that I have made in a long time.
The papers are from my scrapbox.  The first light house image is from Our Daily Bread... Light of the World.. The second light house is Sweet n Sassy Stamps.   Compass stamp is by Stampabilities.  Footprints sentiment is by Stampendeous   Inkadinkadoo (Thanks for correcting me Connie, appreciate it.  My memory isn't what it used to be!) .. LOL.  Inside sentiment is by Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company .  Rope stamp is by Print Works
All matts were cut using Stampibilities rectangle, square and label dies.  Corner punch is SU
Jute twine is from my stash...
This fits the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge  Quotes (Footprints one of my favorites Author Unknown)
Our Daily Bread  punches & dies
One Stitch At A Time  Say It With Shapes. 



12 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Hey! I recognize that center stamp! LOL Beautiful masculine card my friend. I pray you are feeling better these days!!! (((HUGS)))

Love your use of the punches and dies!! Thank you for playing on in the ODBDSL Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Gemma said...

Sally this is really lovely! Thanks for joining in this weeek over at the One Stitch at a Time - Say it with Shapes challenge! Gemma :)

Tracy said...

This is wonderful, love all the elements.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Joni Parker said...

This card is so lovely...love the colors and all the folds... Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.

A.J. said...

Great card - I love the beautiful images and papers. No wonder you say it is one of your favourites!

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

stampinfrog said...

Sally this is gorgeous!Fabulous papers and images and the Footprints verse is from Inkadinkado.
Your friend will love this card of multi folds!
Hope you are doing OK!
Hugs,Connie

Riet said...

So beautiful card Sally,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Sally. I love your lighthouse, papers, use of punches and multifold design. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

Rita said...

Oh WOWZA Sally....I luv this card & yes I think it's one of my fav
Sally cards! I luv those lighthouse stamps, I need to get these two. I have a few 3 that I want to make ceramic tile coasters with & I'm not happy with one of them but these two are fantastic!!! Guess I'll be looking out for these when I go to the stamping stores.

Cindy said...

Wow. This card speaks to me on so many levels, I don't know where to begin. Truly beautiful!

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Wow! I love this! All the different folds makes it so special!
I love lighthouse's! You did a fantastic job on this entire card!

Lesley said...

Great card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx