Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Minature Cards

I used to make minature all the time as they are great for adding to a gift or adding a quick thank you in an envelope with an item that someone purchased from your store.  Nothing I like better than getting a handmade little card.  However I have gotten away from then, UNTIL... I went to Archivers a couple weeks ago for a make n take.  This is one of the cards that I made.  It is just too cute.  The card is a 3 x 3.
Cardstock is bazzill hot pink.  Sizzix die for the white embossed paper.. Chomper for the corners.  Stamp is Hero Arts and I am not sure who the emobssing powder is by.  My mind is not that good at remembering those small details anymore.  I didn't take paper to write down all the particulars. When I got home I make a hand made envelope to fit the card.   It is such a cutie I thought I would share only to find out this week it fits the challenge over at:
Allsorts  Minatures... less than 3 inches.


7 comments:

Rita said...

Wow, this is so adorable, I luv it Sally! Your envelope is awesome too!

Cindy said...

Ooo, good idea to tuck into my customers' bags!!!

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, the colours are fab :o)

thanks so much for taking up my miniature challenge on Allsorts this week :o)

Amanda x

Fleur said...

A gorgeous little card.
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week,
Hugz Fleur xXx

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Wow, I love this! It is so cute!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sally.

Hugs Riet.xx

Leanne said...

Sally this is absolutely adoreable!!

Hugs
Leanne xx