Monday, August 9, 2010

iCopic Lover Challenge

iCopic Lover has a new challenge.  You can  enter until August 12.
The colors to use are Ivory, Gold, &  Chocolate.
Obviously I have used more than those three so I hope I can still enter. 



The stamp used is from Sweet n Sassy stamps.. by Chris Dickinson.   Love this stamp. It is one of my go-to favorites.
I didn't have an ivory copic marker or plain gold so I used E0000,  E50,  to achieve what I thought to be ivory... For the gold I used Y28 Lionet Gold and Y21 Buttercup Yellow. I did have cocoa   E25

other colors used in my image were:
E29, YG63, BG10, G85, G20, G21, C5, YG67, B00, C1, N0, C3, B000, B02

3 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and layout.

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card Sally!Love this image and your coloring is gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

bernietom47 said...

Beautiful card! Love this perfectly colored image! Really like the corrugated paper. Perfect background.
Hugs & Blessings Bernie