Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For The Men--Game Box

I found this fabulous box over at Cindy's Blog.  She also has the link to the instructions for making this.  I wanted to make something for a guy and this was the best I could come up with.  Cindy's is gorgeous.  Mine is just ho-hum...

This fits the challenge for Secret Crafter  It's a Man's World


The papers used are from Imaginisce.. Very old paper... I added a deck of cards, poker chips, dice, note pad and a dealer chip. I will add some game books as soon as I get to the store.

8 comments:

{Jane} said...

Great card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous box = thank you for the link

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh what a great box! I made a few of these recently! TFS and Thanks for the goodies you sent to me!

stampinfrog said...

Sally this box is perfect for a man!You have done a fantastic job!
Hugs,Connie

TracieB xx said...

Sally this is brill. Great way to keep everything together or a fab gift for someone, well done.

Thanks for joining us over at SCS Challenge

TracieB xx

bernietom47 said...

Fantastic! Love that you made it for a guy. So hard to find crafty gifts for guys. TFS
Hugs & Blessings Bernie

Kim. said...

Sally this is great, it is so hard to make for men but what you have would suit so many of them.
Kim xXx

Cindy said...

OMG, how did I miss this??? What a brilliant twist on this box!!! Love it!