Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Christmas With A Fall Flair

Every year about this time, I come up with an unusual color scheme for one of my Christmas Cards and this year is no different.  I got this Just Rite Stamp and so much wanted to try it out, but I am also in the mood for fall colors soooo.... You guessed it ... I had these papers from DCWV for ages and thought I would give them a try to see how I liked it.  I am pretty pleased with the unique results.  What do you think?  You can be honest here.  It won't hurt my feelings at all...
Also it fits the challenge for
who has a color theme this week for olive, chocolate and pumpkin.  I have used all those colors in my birdhouse using my copic markers and then again in my backing papers.
This is my first attempt at using Just Rite Stamps.  I hope I get better.. I would love to have more of these stamps...but...


8 comments:

Stephanie Kraft said...

This is lovely, Sally! I love how you colored the bird and his sweet home.. can't wait to see more of your JR creations!

stampinfrog said...

I love this color combo for Christmas Sally!It is some of the colors on multi color light string!!!The Just Right stamp is gorgeous!I love the saying going around in a circle!
Hugs,Connie

Marge said...

Beautiful card, Sally!!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sally,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rita said...

So darn sweet I luv it! The DP is so perfect for this image too!

Cindy said...

Awww, this is too cute! I love Cardinals, and your coloring is fab, as usual!

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful little cards - love that that birdhouse image!

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

What a cute card! I love the bird house and the bird!
Amazing work!