Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chalked Image

I just had to show this digi stamped image that my Miss V colored today using my chalks.  She is 5 and it was the first time she ever used chalks.  I think she did a fabulous job for her first time.  Hummm I wonder what she would do if I let her use my copic markers???  I told her that she was making my chalks live hard and she informed me... crafts supplies were made to share.  I do love that child.  LOL.  I seldom post her picture but she begged me today to post her picture that she colored along with her picture..   She said her image looks just like a post card.  I have to agree. 

7 comments:

Carmen said...

I can see why she wanted to be posted with her piccy. My Pheebs made me do that once with a scrapbook psage she was particularly proud of. She wanted everyone to know SHE had done it and not her older sister *g*

Beautiful work Miss V. BETTER than a postcard! Hope you are going to frame it or put it in your journal?

stampinfrog said...

Miss V this is gorgeous!Fabulous coloring with the chalks you take after your Nonnie with so much talent!
Hugs,Connie

bernietom47 said...

She is beautiful. I'm sure that smile lights up your life.

Wow Miss V you are so talented. That is simply beautiful. I dare say you did a better job of it then I can. Thank you for sharing you work with us. I love it.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Jachelle said...

Miss V is absolutely gorgeous! & so is her image! She did such a wonderful job - i'm seriously impressed.

Kim. said...

Wow Miss V you are a super star because this picture is gorgeous. I am hopeless with chalks but you have made it look simple.
Kim xXx

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, she must get her talent from her grandma. I have NEVER seen a 5 year old do such an outstanding job of coloring, let alone using a new medium for the first time! WTG, Miss V!!!

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Miss V you did an outstanding job on this! I love it so much!!
Your so right, craft supplies are meant to be shared! :) What a clever girl you are.

I sure hope you gave Grandma Sally a big hug for sharing with you. ;-)

Awesome coloring!
*hugs*

PS Thank you Sally for sharing Miss V's picture with us!