Monday, August 23, 2010

B Is For Blue & Back To School

Today I felt like a clean and simple card so this is what I came up with.  I also needed a card for a guy who is not feeling well so thought this would fit the bill.  The stamp is Our Daily Bread ..Light of the World.  An old stamp but one of my very favorites.    Cardstock is a steel blue clolor which I love to use when making lighthouse cards.  Black brads and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Sentiment stamp is Stampendeous and center circle was cut using a Spellbinders round die.   The ship's wheel is a freebie from Graphix Designs by Nikki
This fits the challenge for:

Next up I made this scrapbook page for when I take a picture of Miss V on her first day of Kindergarten.  I can't believe that I am so on the ball... LOL... So NOT like me...
It fits the challenge for:
Delightful Sketches  back to school ...primary colors

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sally.

Hugs Riet.xx

stampinfrog said...

Sally your Thinking of You card is perfect for a man and Miss V's Back to School page is fantastic!Perfect colors and embellies!
Hugs,Connie

Anita said...

The scrapbook page is amazing. The card is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

rosalien said...

Just love both cards. I love the papers you used for back to school.It's awsoem.:)
Thanks for playing with DC.

Rosalien

Cindy said...

Love them all! I wish I could scrapbook better.

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

The card is amazing and your scrapbook page is perfect for school!!
Miss V will love it!!

Nikki said...

Sally these are cuties love how you've used the wheel glad your enjoying it :)
hugs Nikki