Monday, July 26, 2010

The Winner Of My Final Spotlight IS:.....

First of all I would like to thank Heart and Soul for their generoisty over the past 7 months.  Sue has been so So wonderful to back me in all my crazy antics... Thanks so much hun... hope to see you again in about 6 weeks..

Next I would like to thank all my faithful followers for leaving such wonderful comments each week and visiting the websites of my sponsors. 

This is my last spotlight for about 6 weeks, however check back often.  I will try to  add cards and join challenges as I can.

Now I know you all are sitting on the edge of your seats wondering who won.... I won't prolong your suspense any longer....

The winner is:


Chrissy D
who said...

Sucha cute turkey and beautiful papers. LOVELY card, Sally. I hope you are feeling better than you were a few months ago. Keeping you in my prayers. Blessings, friend.

Congratulations...
Please email me your address using the contact in my sidebar... I will get these in the mail asap. 

There were actually 14 posts, but one asked not to be included in the drawing as they don't celebrate Thanksgiving and the other was a double post. 

9 comments:

The Paper Princess said...

Congratulations Chrissy and best wishes to you during the next 6 weeks Sally!

I am currently hosting a Vintage Christmas Giveaway over at Create With Joy. I hope you and your readers will stop by and participate in the fun!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

Happy summer Sally :) Thank you for hosting all these giveaways and bringing new products to our attention :)

Kim. said...

Congrats to Chrissy and I hope you Sally get some time to rest and enjoy your family plus some crafting time.
Kim xXx

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Congratulations Chrissy!
Thank you Sally for all the fun stuff! I hope you get to do something fun for the rest of the summer!

*hugs*

Chrissy D said...

Thank you everyone! (and Sally and Sue!!!) I will be keeping you in my prayers are you are recovering! (((HUGS))))

stampinfrog said...

Congrats Chrissy! Sally take care of yourself too and I hope to see you back with your gorgeous cards!
Hugs,Connie

Nikki said...

Congrats Chrissy
have a fun summer and kick back and relax we all need to do that everyonce in a while :)
hugs Nikki

purplestamper316 said...

thank YOU for all your beautiful artwork my CSSC :) just let me know when you're ready to roll again and i'll send you some goodies ><>

Sarpreet said...

Congratulations - hope you are doing well. Look forward to seeing your creations