Monday, July 5, 2010

The Winner of The Flower Soft Is....

Thank you all for your lovely comments regarding my creations. They are very much appreciated!

I have lots to do today as I have company coming and need to get to the grocery store to get some things done. So without further chit chat the winner is:


Congratulations!

The Winner IS:

Nikki

Who said...
Hi Sally Wow on all your cards so inspirational. That Secret Message card is Fantastic, going to remember that one for sure :) Well I haven't tried Flower Soft but it's on my wish list I think that it makes cards so beautiful and would love to be able to play with these thanks for the spotlighthugs Nikki C

Please email me your details and I will get this in the mail as soon as possible.

3 comments:

KarenB said...

Congratulations Nikki :D

stampinfrog said...

Congrats Nikki!

Nikki said...

YAHHHH!!! off to email you :)
this is so exciting
thanks so much
hugs Nikki