Monday, July 12, 2010

Winner of Chrismtas N July Stamps

You will notice there are listed 20 entries on my blog, however with my deleting the ones I added before blogger got fixed I have deleted so the numbers were messed up. There were only 17 entries...I'm sure that's a clear as mud! LOL
anyway Mr. Random Generator says that

Number 7

Jachelle

who said...
Love those cards! not sure where you get your creativity to create Christmas cards in July, but I love em! Thanks for the chance to win some awesome stamps. Hugz ♥jacs

Congratulations!

Jaci I know you have won before, however my email crashed so I don't have your address please mail it to me as soon as possible and I will get your stamps to you.

1 comment:

Jachelle said...

Omigosh I won!!!! Woaahhh!! That's like soo awesome. I was seriously complying an order for heart and soul and most of those stamps were on there. :D I guess I'll have to cross em off my list. Thanks soo much dear. *hugz*
♥Jachelle