Monday, July 12, 2010

Tilda Is Having A Blue Christmas

I won this lovely little stamp earlier in the year from some blog candy and totally forgot that even had it until I was doing a thorough cleaning of my craft room.
I usually make a Tilda card for my Miss V for Christmas and this is it. She is soooo sweet.
The paper used is DCWV Winter. Cardstock from my stash Kraft color& white... I used spellbinders to cut the aperture and glittered the frame. (me and my glitter) . Tilda is colored with copic markers.. The ribbon I found in the bottom of a box so I have no idea how old it is or even where I got it, the flowers were so faded that I almost threw them away, but kept them as I thought I could always spray them with glimmer mists. That is what I did for this card and they turned out lovely. The background of the flowers is snowflake punches (3 of them from punch bunch) I glittered 2 layers of each snowflake flower. The sentiment is from crafty bitz, but again have no idea how long I have had it. I must clean more often. It was like having Christmas in July in my craft room. LOL

When I got this lovely little lady done I found that she fit the challenges for:
Just Magnolia A Recipe 3 flowers, 2 papers & 1 Ribbon
The Secret Crafter Apertures
The Paper Cutz Christmas no red or green
Creative Inspirations Oldest thing in your craft room. Mine is a toss up between the bibbon, flowers and sentiment, but from the looks of the flowers before I sprayed them, I would say they would have to be.



5 comments:

KarenB said...

Super, super sweet!

Glennis said...

Love this idea - it makes for a great card

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sally.

Hugs Riet.xx

stampinfrog said...

WOW Sally, Miss V is going to love this Christmas card! Love the papers and I am in awe of your coloring of this adorable Tilda!Exquisite!!!
Hugs,Connie

Stempelientje said...

Beautiful card Sally!