Friday, July 30, 2010

There's Gonna Be A New Blog In Town

Yep....there's gonna be a brand new blog making it's debut in the near future.... It's going to be fabulous... I haven't seen on exactly like this one.  It will be a place that you can leave your favorite tip and be in the running to win a prize just for sharing your idea... Now how cool is that? 
Where is this blog?  Where is this blog?   Top Tip Tuesday  While Leanne is getting everything ready for the launch date she has some fabulous candy up for grabs.  Be sure to stop by, Leave her a little love and by all means sign up for those lovely little ladies...Magnolias.. 
Good Luck Leanne...It's a fantastic idea!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

WOW Sally - thank you so much for the wonderful write up about my new blog and candy.

I really hope you can join me on the 7th September with your tip - you are going to love the prize!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

stampinfrog said...

Sally thanks for the link to this new blog!!!I need all the tips I can find!Hope you are doing fine and that your son is feeling better!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,Connie

Nikki said...

Thanks for the link Sally
have a great Day :)
hugs Nikki